Your job will include:
- PLC programming, design and testing (Siemens);
- SCADA configuration and visualization;
- Participation in commissioning of machines;
- Worldwide cooperation with our partners and subsidiaries;
- Traveling around Europe and Middle East, working onsite.
You preferably have:
- Technical education - at least secondary school;
- Experience in electroengineering;
- Knowledge of electrical circuits;
- Friendly mindset to minor problem solving;
- Openness to new challenges;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Ability to be abroad from 2-4 week in 2-3 months.
- We offer you stability and know-how of a global company that has been operating on the market since 1976;
- With Brunel, you will have the opportunity to take part in the best projects for the most exciting companies - from Czech organizations to large international corporations in automotive, industry, manufacturing and IT;
- You will work with us on a number of projects over a long period of time, thanks of which you’ll grow rapidly in your own expertise, and your salary can also then increase faster than elsewhere;
- With us, you determine what your next project will be;
- For individual projects, our customers perceive you as an expert with the prestige of an external employee;
- Each Brunel Consultant is assigned to Account Manager, who understands the specific technical area, and thus can properly evaluate the project situation, and be your support.
Brunel is a global business service provider specializing in project management, posting and consulting in the fields of Automotive, Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance, Marketing & Communication, HR and all disciplines in the oil and gas industry. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with more than 14,500 employees. Brunel is a strong global brand operating from an international network of 117 branch offices worldwide and 2 test and development centers in Europe.
- Kennziffer des Stellenangebots: PUB230886
- Ort: Prague
- Markt: Service
- Stunden pro Woche: 40
- Branche: Vertrieb & Verwaltung
- Ausbildungsgrad: Bachelor of Science / Engineering / Arts Universität
- Fachgebiet: Geschäftstätigkeit
- Einsendeschluss: Freitag, 30. Oktober 2020
Abonnieren Sie einen Job Alert mit Stellenangeboten zu Ihrer Suchanfrage: PLC programmer - Prague
Die Bestätigung wurde an folgende E-Mail-Adresse gesendet: